123Tech Challenge 2020 Terms & Conditions
2. The Contest is run by IT Professionals NZ.
3. Our decision in all matters to do with the Content will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entry6. All teams entered in the Contest must be registered with 123Tech.nz to be eligible for judging in the Regional and National Finals
7. All entries must be submitted by the students teacher and must include a link to a video of a 10 minute presentation, reports and project templates as provided with the programme and any other supporting documentation for the project.
8 Teachers may enter up to two teams per challenge level per school.
9. By entering the Contest, Contestants and Teachers understand and agree that:
(c) We may include a leaderboard on our website highlighting preliminary scores for each of the entries during the regional judging rounds.
(b) We expect that the material is of the Contests own work and that copyright and ethical practices have been observed.
11. Only the Finalists will be notified.
12. The Finalists Team name, School name, year level and project details will be published
Awards13. Finalists will recieve a medal shortly after the annoucement of the level and region that they have become finalists in. We will arrange with the teacher to courier the medals to the students for presentation to them in their class or school assembly.
14. Any queries or concerns can be raised with the 123Tech team directly via email to [email protected]